English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
interior,sexy design
Home Interior
House Interior
Bedsheet ideas
modern interior designs

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Minimalis Modern Kitchen Design

dream minimalist modern kitchen set designMinimalis Modern Kitchen Design

I do love the size of the kitchen island and the fact that there is a sink there. It would be easy to have barstools or furniture brought up on one side of the island for kids or guests. The stove and oven are beautiful. I love the size of this appliance and the amount of cook space it provides. I am not so sure about the cabinet color. I would maybe opt for a different color of kitchen cabinets. The sink along the right counter looks great with the window. I do like where the dishwasher is tucked into the space to the right of the sink. My favorite elements of this dream modern kitchen design are the wine storage, computer workstation, appliances, and size of the kitchen island. Pictures
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...